- More Volume and Tonnage Capacity
- Variable Thickness FRP sheets used in flooring replacing wood- Thereby increasing internal height and reducing weight by 400kgs
- Easy to load/unload with increased internal height. 2 bags of 25Kgs can placed over the head.
- Supports Fork-Lift operations
Container 4' Feet
Container 6' Feet
Container 8' Feet
Container 12' Feet
MG Coupler Components
CI Brake Blocks
adapter for WDG4 loco
bearing housing for electrical loco DIN17182 material
corner castings for containers
motor hub traction motors
side buffer plungers for railway coaches
end covers for electrical locos
Approved by Llyod Register UK for Corner castings : Only Foundry In India Till Date
Various type of container manufactured by us
- 40’Dwarf Container ( Vol 55 cum per CTNR 110 cum per wagons )
- 25’ High Cube Containers ( Vol 47 Cum per container )
- 40’ Super High cube containers ( 84 Cum)
- 20’ ISO Side Access Container
- Cube Containers ( 12.5 cum, 6 nos of a wagon )
- All these container have been manufactured and tested as per International Standards prescribed for these containers .
- Presently we have capacity to manufacture 8-10 20’ container per day which can be increased to 15-16 per day in short time .
Machinery and Plant for container manufacturing
- All jigs & fixtures for manufacturing of containers sub assemblies such as side wall, base, roof , doors, front and rear assemblies etc .
- Boxing jig for assembly of subassemblies to erect the container
- Auto Welding for welding of sidewall, front wall , roof panels.
- Portable Shot Blasting equipment of shot blasting of full container , tunnel type of shot blasting equipment for shot blasting of components is under order likely to be commissioned by 15th Nov 2021
- Covered facility for painting of containers
- Water testing facility .
- Corrugation and forming of components is out sourced presently but necessary equipment are under order likely to be commissioned by May 2021
- Test rig for testing prototype as per ISO 1496 series -1 Including floor test.
- In-house facility for design equipped with Auto CAD, Sloid Works software
- Full fledge Inspection team headed by competent engineers
- Adequate MIG welding machines along with certified welders .
- Pristine Mega Logistics Park Pvt Ltd.: Container train Operator
- DP World : Container train operators
- Navkar Corporation : Container train operator
- Kirloskar Pneumatics.
- Cj DARCL : Container train Operator
- Links : Container train operator
Dwarf Container 40’ x 8.5’x6.3’ : 67% Additional Volumes on Railway Wagon for Pristine
- External Dimension LxWxH : 12192 x 2600 x 1930 mm Internal Dimensions : LxWxH : 12050 x 2550 x 1812 mm
- Gross Weight 36 T Payload 32.5T :Utilize full Payload of Latest Design wagon i.e. BLCS wagons.
- Low height allows double stacking of containers on all IR routes . This concept commercialized for the first time in world
- Gross weight of 36 T container designed developed and manufactured for the first time in world
- Reduce unit cost of transportation from 20-50% for light and medium heavy cargo.
- RIL using for plastic granules which offers them 10-12% less than road
- These containers can also be used for EXIM cargo which comes under DPD & DPE offers 20% -25% discount compared to existing system
- Route between JNPT- NCR/Punjab has cleared through physical trials on 03.03.2021
Special Corner Casting
Developed in house as per IS suited for dwarf container width of 2600 mm with modified dimensions 242x115x178mm
We are under approval of LR for manufacturing of corner castings as per ISO1161
CJ Darcl 25’ Container LxWxH: 25’x8’x9’6” : 34 T Gross Load
20’ ISO Side Access Container DP World : Gross Load 34800 Kg
40’ Super High Container for Kirloskar Pnematics
LxWxH: 40’x8’6”x9’6” Vol 84 cum.
This container has max volume produced in India and is allowed within MVA
This container is designed, manufactured by us for very light cargo and for roadrailers type of services